Burley, ID: Burley Reminder, Inc. 1977. First edition. Hardcover. 157pp. Octavo [23.5 cm] Brown hardcover with a gilt stamped title on the front board. Very good. The edges of the covers are lightly rubbed. There is a gift inscription on the front free endsheet. Item #21566
P. 3- "Beulah was the first name given to this area (Pella) but it was soon discovered that the mail from Beulah and Buhl was getting mixed so it was necessary to select a new name. On December 21, 1913, the name of the Beulah Ward was changed to Pella by President William T. Jack, President of the Cassia Stake."