Minneapolis: 1928. Paperback. 184pp. Slim octavo [24.5 cm] Green cloth spine with green, red and black illustrated wraps. Eight blank order pages at the rear. Very good. The covers are just a little rubbed and creased, and the rear cover has some insignificant staining. The title page and the verso of the front cover are mildly stained, and there are barely perceptible moisture stains in the top fore edge corners of the pages. Item #37740
The Geo. A. Clark business, formed by Geo. A. Clark and O. H. Mackroth, began in 1879. The purpose of the business was to sell at wholesale, Implements, Vehicles and Pumps. It was the first business of this nature to be established in the Northwest.