France: ELAP Music, 2017. CD. Compact Disc. 14 tracks:
1. Song for Waldo 4:04
2. When I Go I Will Leave No Trace 6:07
3. Wandering Boy 2:20
4. How the Wild Calls to Me 5:08
5. The Thousand Year Long Road 3:05
6. Stella - Alone with the Sky 4:42
7. Walking Walking Walking 1:25
8. Escalante (Tell the World) 2:38
9. Have You Seen Our Son? 3:38
10. Juniper 5:00
11. Sundown 5:09
12. Risk and Danger (A Celebration) 1:58
13. The Leter, 1934 4:34
14. It's a Long Way Home 4:51. New. Item #54644
49 Swimming Pools is Emmanuel Tellier, Fabien Tessier, Etienne Dutin, and Samuel Léger. The band has lent their alt-folk sound to an album devoted entirely to one of Utah's greatest unsolved mysteries: The disappearance of Everett Ruess. This English-language album is the band's fourth, and the musical element of a three-part project. "How the Wild Calls to Me" was accompanied by a popular visual attraction at Centquatre in Paris, and will be joined by a documentary film. The film will reach Utah audiences in the summer of 2019.
Produced by Fabien Tessier.
Cover designed by Pascal Blua.