Philadelphia: Breuker & Kessler Co. 11 x 14". Sharp image and lettering. Item #62131
The printer, Breuker & Kessler, was a practical and commercial lithographic company formed by George W. Breuker, Sr. and Harry C. Kessler, Sr., in January 1866 in Philadelphia. They produced drug, perfume, wine and liquor labels, trade cards, show cards, and maps, among other things. The company was active in the trade until the 1930s.